Alternative Payment Solution: paysafecard
- Pages: 20
- Published: February 2019
- Report Code: VR1187MR
paysafecard is one of the leading online prepaid voucher providers in Europe. Launched in Austria in 2000, it was acquired by Skrill Group in 2013, and became part of the Paysafe Group through the acquisition of Skrill in 2015. Since then, paysafecard has been integrated into the group’s prepaid division.
paysafecard allows consumers to convert cash into a digital currency to pay for goods and services online, without having to provide any bank or credit card details to the merchant. Customers can purchase the digital currency in the form of prepaid vouchers with 16-digit PINs, which can be redeemed at a checkout for online purchases. The prepaid voucher can be purchased for different denominations of a country’s local currency.
The vouchers are now available in 47 countries worldwide, and users can buy them through more than 650,000 sales outlets, as well as online. In Canada, for instance, users can purchase paysafecard using the online portal TopMeUp. In Germany, WKV.com is the official online paysafecard distributor.
paysafecard is accepted by thousands of online merchants globally across the gaming, online, music, film and entertainment sectors. To offer convenient voucher purchases and online payments, my paysafecard was introduced in 2012. This allows consumers to store their paysafecard vouchers in a personal online payments account, which can then be easily used wherever paysafecard is accepted simply by using a username and password. In December 2016, it introduced a new service called paysafecard direct, which allows registered users to top up their my paysafecard account directly at sales outlets without having to purchase a voucher.
The report provides information and insights into alternative payment solution paysafecard including –
– Detailed insight into its business
– Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
– Comparative assessment with key alternative payment solutions
– Information on its performance, including its revenue model
– The company's important events and milestones.
– In 2000, paysafecard was launched in Austria.
– paysafecard is a prepaid voucher that allows users to make payments online without having to share any personal information or bank account details.
– My paysafecard is an online tool that helps users manage all their paysafecard PINs.
– In September 2018, launched in Montenegro.
Reasons to buy
– Gain insights into paysafecard's business operations and key events.
– Gain insights into its product portfolio and revenue model.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the alternative payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors.
Wallie Holding Intl Payment Services
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Products & Services