The beverages consumption volume in Uruguay was 578.9 million liters (ML) in Q4 2020. The Uruguay beverages market report, covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks, and alcoholic drinks, is an essential tool for keeping up to date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis within the market.
What are the key segments in the Uruguay beverages market?
The key segments in the Uruguay beverages market are soft drinks, hot drinks, alcoholic drinks, and dairy and soy drinks and milk alternatives. Soft drinks can be further segmented into packaged water, enhanced water, flavored water, carbonates, juice, nectars, still drinks, squash/syrups, fruit powders, iced/RTD tea drinks, iced/RTD coffee drinks, sports drinks, energy drinks, and bulk/HOD water. In Q4 2020, within the segment, carbonates had the highest volume. Hot drinks can be further segmented into hot tea, hot coffee, and other hot drinks. In Q4 2020, within the segment, other hot drinks had the highest volume.
Alcoholic drinks can be further segmented into beer, cider, flavored alcoholic beverages, fortified wine, brandy, gin and genever, liqueurs, rum, sparkling wine, specialty spirits, still wine, tequila and mezcal, vodka, and whisky. In Q4 2020, within the segment, beer had the highest volume. Dairy and soy drinks and milk alternatives can be further segmented into condensed milk, drinking yogurt, evaporated milk, fermented milk, flavored milk, grain, nut, rice and seed milk, alternative drinks, soymilk, and white milk. In Q4 2020, within the segment, white milk had the highest volume.
Uruguay beverages market, by segments
For more segment insights, download a free report sample
Market report scope
|Consumption volume (Q4-2020)||578.9 ML|
|Key segments||Soft Drinks, Hot Drinks, Alcoholic Drinks, and Dairy and Soy Drinks and Milk Alternatives|
This report provides:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q4-2021 vs Q4-2020, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2021 provisional data, and 2022 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q4-2021 vs Q4-2020, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2021 provisional data, and 2022 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at-a-glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands, and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for the full year 2021.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Uruguay beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Uruguay to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2022 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
At A Glance
Category Summary, Outlook and New Products
Dairy Drinks & Milk Alternatives
Frequently Asked Questions
The Uruguay beverages consumption volume was 578.9 ML in Q4 2020.
The key segments in the Uruguay beverages market are soft drinks, hot drinks, alcoholic drinks, and dairy and soy drinks and milk alternatives.