"TrendSights Analysis: Resource Scarcity – How consumers view the issue of depleting resources, and how brands can respond to this", explores what the trend is, why it is important, who is most influenced by it, and how brands and manufacturers can capitalize on it. The research concludes by identifying where the trend is heading next and how long it will last.
The Resource Scarcity trend refers to the fundamental problem of growing demands on our planet's natural resources against a finite supply. As people become increasingly aware of these issues, brands will face a growing number of consumers with green and sustainable preferences. Companies should look to create greener products to appeal to the growing number of sustainability-conscious consumers.
– Three in four consumers globally believe that it is important to live an ethical or sustainable lifestyle in order to create a feeling of wellbeing or wellness.
– Almost two thirds of consumers globally are concerned about carbon emissions.
– 64% and 59% of consumers globally are concerned by water and food shortages, respectively.
Reasons to Buy
– Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
If You Care E-Z
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
What is Resource Scarcity?
Why is Resource Scarcity important?
Who is driving Resource Scarcity?
How can Resource Scarcity be capitalized on?
What next in Resource Scarcity?