Topical Absorbable Hemostats (Wound Care Management) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within wound care management therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on topical absorbable hemostats market for the year 2020 and beyond. Topical hemostatic agents are frequently used in efforts to control bleeding and achieve hemostasis in trauma settings, burn cases and surgical procedures. Surgical procedures vary from cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, obstetrics, and gynecological to other types of surgeries such as orthopedic and peripheral nerve operations.
Topical absorbable hemostatic agents, also known as passive hemostats (collagen, gelatin, polysaccharide, oxidized regenerated cellulose and combination hemostats), consist of the integration of an absorbable sponge, foam, pad, or other material with a topical hemostatic agent, which is then applied to the bleeding site. The exact properties of the ideal topical hemostatic agent will vary depending on the surgical specialty, the specific patient population, procedure requirements, the type of bleeding, and the agent’s specific mechanism of action.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology-based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Scope of the Topical Absorbable Hemostats market model
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Currently marketed Topical Absorbable Hemostats and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total topical absorbable hemostats market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Market level data on units, average selling prices and market values.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights includes:
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, GlobalData analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for topical absorbable hemostats market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for topical absorbable hemostats market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
What is the Topical Absorbable Hemostats market size during the historical and forecast period?
Topical Absorbable Hemostats market, by segment
For more insights on this report, download a free report sample
What are the key trends within the Topical Absorbable Hemostats market?
The US holds the largest contribution to the North American regional market. North America market features combination hemostats as the leading segment. The EU TAH (topical absorbable hemostats) market reflects the similar trends seen in the NA space, however, has a more modest CAGR.
APAC holds the largest share of the global market. The region has an increasing trend of government-driven price management and reimbursement controls, particularly in China and Japan.
Due to increasing demand, improving healthcare infrastructures, and widening of distribution networks, the South & Central America market is expected to grow stably.
Increasing investments in healthcare infrastructure and state-of-the-art medical research facilities in the Middle East & Africa will drive expanded access to TAH in the forecast period, along with a growing population, improvements in life expectancy, and increased awareness among both patients and physicians regarding available treatment options.
Topical Absorbable Hemostats market report scope
|Market value (Year – 2021)||$878.34 million|
|Segmentation by sector||Combination Hemostats Pads, Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose Based Hemostats, Polysaccharide Based Hemostats, Gelatin Based Hemostats and Collagen Based Hemostats|
|Key companies||Ethicon Inc, CR Bard Inc, Baxter International Inc, Pfizer Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Teleflex Inc, Medtronic Plc, Gelita Medical GmbH, Z-Medica LLC, Meril Life Sciences Pvt Ltd|
|Regions covered||North America, South & Central America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific|
|Countries covered||US, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Australia, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, Taiwan, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates|
Who are the Topical Absorbable Hemostats market vendors?
The model analyses the competitive landscape of the topical absorbable hemostats market and includes information on the following key market vendors:
Ethicon Inc, CR Bard Inc, Baxter International Inc, Pfizer Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Teleflex Inc, Medtronic Plc, Gelita Medical GmbH, Z-Medica LLC, Meril Life Sciences Pvt Ltd.
Reasons to Buy
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the topical absorbable hemostats marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
The model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on topical absorbable hemostats market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving topical absorbable hemostats market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the topical absorbable hemostats market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counterstrategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific topical absorbable hemostats market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
CR Bard Inc
Baxter International Inc
B. Braun Melsungen AG
Gelita Medical GmbH
Meril Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
Frequently Asked Questions
The topical absorbable hemostats market in 2021 is worth $878.34 million.
The topical absorbable hemostats market has been segmented by product (Combination Hemostats Pads, Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose Based Hemostats, Polysaccharide Based Hemostats, Gelatin Based Hemostats, Collagen Based Hemostats) and by 5 regions (North America, South & Central America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia-Pacific) and 39 countries.
Key players in the topical absorbable hemostats market include Ethicon Inc, CR Bard Inc, Baxter International Inc, Pfizer Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Teleflex Inc, Medtronic Plc, Gelita Medical GmbH, Z-Medica LLC, Meril Life Sciences Pvt Ltd.
Oxidized regenerated cellulose based hemostats has the largest share of the global Topical Absorbable Hemostats market.
Johnson & Johnson (Ethicon Inc.) has the largest market share in the topical absorbable hemostats market.