Sterilization Equipment (General Surgery) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within the general surgery therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on the sterilization equipment market for the year 2020 and beyond. Sterilization equipment is used to kill all the microbes (sterilization) from objects. On the basis of application, sterilization is of three types: physical, chemical, and ultraviolet. These could be of different types including physical sterilizers, chemical sterilizers, and ultraviolet sterilizers. Physical sterilizers use various forms of heat to sterilize objects, including steam or flame.
Chemical sterilizers are used for equipment that is sensitive to high temperatures, susceptible to corrosion (metal alloys) and for devices that might be damaged by irradiation (rubbers and plastics may become brittle after irradiation). Ultraviolet sterilizers use ultraviolet (UV) rays for sterilization. High-efficiency UV lamp systems are used for in-duct, coil mount and stand-alone systems to destroy airborne and surface bio-contaminants.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Scope of the Sterilization Equipment (General Surgery) market model
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Currently marketed Sterilization Equipment and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total sterilization equipment market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights includes:
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, GlobalData analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for sterilization equipment market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for sterilization equipment market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
What is the Sterilization Equipment market size during the historical and forecast period?
Sterilization Equipment market, by equipment
For more segment insights, download a free report sample
What are the key trends within the Sterilization Equipment market?
North America is the second largest of the global sterilization equipment market, out of which the US alone covers more than 30% of the overall market. Large steam sterilizer is the leading segment by volume in the NA.
Europe has largest share of the global sterilization equipment market. Germany, the UK and France are the countries with the largest market shares, respectively, in Europe.
APAC has the third highest share in the global sterilization equipment market. The sterilization equipment market is expected grow at faster rates in China and India, due to increasing hospital numbers. Moreover, the government in the APAC region is continuously working towards improving healthcare services, including the control and prevention of infectious diseases in hospitals.
In South & Central America, Brazil is leading the sterilization equipment market.
Increasing awareness and investments in healthcare infrastructure and state-of-the-art medical research facilities in the Middle East & Africa will drive the sterilization equipment market throughout the forecast period.
Sterilization Equipment market report scope
|Market value (Year – 2021)||$803.8 million|
|Key companies||Getinge AB, 3M Co, Steris Plc, American Ultraviolet Co Inc, S S Technomed (P) Ltd, Illinois Tool Works, Memmert GmbH + Co KG, Fortissimo Capital, Metal Zug AG, Azbil Corporation, Systec GmbH, Steelco SpA, Munchener Medizin Mechanik GmbH, Skytron LLC and Others|
|Regions covered||North America, South & Central America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific|
|Countries covered||US, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Australia, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, Taiwan, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates|
Who are the Sterilization Equipment market vendors?
The model analyses the competitive landscape of the sterilization equipment market and includes information on the following key market vendors:
Getinge AB, 3M Co, Steris Plc, American Ultraviolet Co Inc, S S Technomed (P) Ltd, Illinois Tool Works, Memmert GmbH + Co KG, Fortissimo Capital, Metal Zug AG, Azbil Corporation, Systec GmbH, Steelco SpA, Munchener Medizin Mechanik GmbH, Skytron LLC, Others.
Reasons to Buy
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the sterilization equipment marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
The model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on sterilization equipment market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving sterilization equipment.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the sterilization equipment market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counterstrategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific sterilization equipment market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Getinge AB, 3M Co, Steris Plc, American Ultraviolet Co Inc, S S Technomed (P) Ltd, Illinois Tool Works, Memmert GmbH + Co KG, Fortissimo Capital, Metal Zug AG, Azbil Corporation, Systec GmbH, Steelco SpA, Munchener Medizin Mechanik GmbH, Skytron LLC, Others
Frequently Asked Questions
The sterilization equipment market in 2021 is worth $803.8 million.
The sterilization equipment market has been segmented by product (Chemical Sterilizers, Physical Sterilizers and Ultraviolet Sterilizers) and by 5 regions (North America, South & Central America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia-Pacific) and 39 countries.
Key players in the sterilization equipment market are Getinge AB, 3M Co, Steris Plc, American Ultraviolet Co Inc, S S Technomed (P) Ltd, Illinois Tool Works, Memmert GmbH + Co KG, Fortissimo Capital, Metal Zug AG, Azbil Corporation, Systec GmbH, Steelco SpA, Munchener Medizin Mechanik GmbH, and Skytron LLC.
Getinge AB has the largest market share in sterilization equipment.