GlobalData’s 'South Korea Life Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the South Korean life insurance segment.
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the South Korean life insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, claims paid, penetration and investments during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the South Korean economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
– Key insights into the dynamics of the South Korean life insurance industry.
– Comparison of South Korean life insurance segments, along with premium and claim trends.
– A comprehensive overview of the South Korean economy, government initiatives and investment opportunities.
– South Korean insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
– South Korean life insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
– Distribution channels deployed by South Korean life insurers.
– Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in South Korea –
– It provides historical values for the South Korean life insurance segment for the report’s 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the South Korean life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2023.
– It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in South Korea.
– It profiles the top life insurance companies in South Korea and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to South Korean life insurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the South Korean life insurance segment.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Samsung Life Insurance
Hanwha Life Insurance Co Ltd
Kyobo Life Insurance
NongHyup Life Insurance Company
SK Life Insurance
Tongyang Life Insurance
Shinhan Life Insurance
Hungkuk Life Insurance
Orange Life Insurance
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Summary Trend and KPIs
Penetration and Growth
Assets and Investments
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Key Trends by Lines of Business – Consumer Segment
Retail Life Insurance
Commercial Life Insurance
Chapter 6 Distribution Overview
Distribution Channel Overview
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape
Composition of Top Life Insurers
Key M&As Transactions
Chapter 8 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 9 Insurtech
Chapter 10 Appendix