Health and Beauty Retailing in United Kingdom (UK) – Market Shares, Summary and Forecast to 2021
- Pages: 57
- Published: December 2017
- Report Code: RT0719SR
"Health & Beauty Retailing in the UK, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to UK retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing UK health and beauty industry.
The UK’s health & beauty sector is forecast to reach £39.4 billion by 2021 growing at a CAGR of 4.3% during 2016-2021. Growth in the sector is driven by an ageing population and greater need and interest in healthcare and wellbeing as well as the influence of social media on the growth of cosmetics and beauty.
What else does this report offer?
– In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
– The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
– Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
– Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
– Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
– Increasing ageing population drives growth in the sector
– Online retail to produce the fastest growth
– Supermarkets account for five of the Top 10 market shares
– All top ten retailers fall in the value and mass market segments
Reasons to buy
– Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in the UK retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
– Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
– Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market
– Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
The state of the nation
The state of retail
Health & beauty