Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) is a multinational financial institution providing personal and business banking, wealth management, and institutional banking services. The personal and business banking divisions offer deposit services, loans, credit cards, mortgages, investments, bancassurance, payments, international trade, and business advisory services. The wealth management division offers investment management, wealth management, banking and custody, and credit and financing services. The institutional banking division offers global asset management and investor services. The bank operates through a network of branch offices, ATMs, and online portals and serves individuals, businesses, and high-net-worth clients. It operates in North America, the Caribbean, and Europe. RBC reports its financial performance through its Personal & Commercial Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance, Investor & Treasury Services, Capital Markets, and Corporate Support business segments.
This report provides insight into RBC’s fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, and its estimated ICT budget.
– RBC is strengthening its focus on the use of innovative technologies in order to enhance its digital banking capabilities. AI, the cloud, blockchain, cybersecurity, big data, and digital payments are among the technologies the company is focusing on.
– In 2020, RBC launched an AI-powered electronic stock-trading platform called Aiden.
– In 2019, RBC partnered with Microsoft to launch the Go Digital program to help Canadian companies implement advanced digital technologies in their business operations.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain insight into RBC’s fintech operations.
– Discover its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
– Learn about its product launches, partnerships, and investments.
Rogers Cybersecure Catalyst
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerators, Incubators, and Other Innovation Programs
Venture Arm RBC Ventures
Partnership, Investment, and Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budget and Contracts