Global Executives Survey: Growth of Flexible Packaging
- Pages: 58
- Published: November 2016
- Report Code: PK6040PR
The Global Executives Survey: Growth of Flexible Packaging report examines organizations’ views about the opportunities for flexible packaging. The report evaluates strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats facing industry players who use flexible packaging in their production processes.
– Packaging retailers are progressively looking for products that exhibit some creativity in merchandise.
– Flexible packaging is reusable and also includes features such as clear high-barrier films, easy open and easy-reclose options, reducing waste costs, and green appeal.
– Lower production costs and providing convenience for consumers are the key strengths.
– Flexible packaging should aim to replace paper packs, as many packaging companies find it difficult to substitute their paper packs with flexible packaging.
– BOPP is considered to be the leading flexible material, for which industry players forecast the greatest demand.
– Finally, non-flexible packaging producers should compete with flexible packaging on sustainability and premium credentials.
Reasons to buy
– The report will benefit organizations and allow them to make effective business strategy decisions by understanding the features of flexible packaging such as resealable seals, zip locks, and spouts
– Organizations will be supported in business expansion decisions flexible packaging enables manufacturers to make packaging of any shape and size to suit their product, brand, and other business needs
– Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas (eco-friendly packaging) highlighted by survey respondents
Table of Contents
– Methodology and sample size
– Respondent profile
Flexible packaging market overview
List of Tables
List of Figures