Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices (Neurology Devices) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within neurology devices therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on the neurovascular thrombectomy devices market for the year 2020 and beyond. Neurovascular thrombectomy devices are used for the removal of a blood clot in the neurovascular vessels during an acute ischemic stroke. The two types of devices are stent retrievers and aspiration catheters. These devices can be used individually or in combination. While the clinical outcomes and revascularization rates are similar for both the device, used separately or in conjugation, the aspiration retriever is quicker and easier to operate and is therefore becoming more popular.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology-based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size, and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Scope of the Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices (Neurology Devices) market model
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide an extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real-world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Currently marketed neurovascular thrombectomy devices and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total neurovascular thrombectomy devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices, and market values by segment.
- Global, Regional, and Country level market-specific insights include qualitative market-specific information with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, GlobalData analysts provide unique country-specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for neurovascular thrombectomy devices market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for neurovascular thrombectomy devices market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific MedTech regulatory landscape.
What is the Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market size during the historical and forecast period?
Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market, by segment
For more insights, download a free report sample
What are the key trends within the Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market?
The number of thrombectomy procedures in North America is expected to grow in the forecast period due to evidence that thrombectomy procedures, in combination with t-PA, are extremely effective in treating acute ischemic strokes. The US has the highest percentage of LVO cases undergoing thrombectomy in the region due to the availability of specialists and the number of facilities in the country, allowing for timely access to stroke centers.
Neurovascular thrombectomy is widely accepted in Europe as being an essential treatment for stroke patients and will experience rapid growth in the forecast period. Growth will be fastest in France and Switzerland due to the most advanced facilities and training centers in the world, having the highest number of INR centers and specialists available for timely treatment. The growth in Germany will slow down slightly due to limitations in the patients eligible for the procedure.
Trends in thrombectomy in the Asia-Pacific vary greatly between countries. Developed countries such as Australia and New Zealand follow similar trends to North America due to their economic and healthcare infrastructure. Japan and South Korea are emerging markets, where South Korea will experience a rapid increase in procedures. Less developed countries, China and India, have a very low percentage of LVO cases undergoing thrombectomy due to having very few centers and specialists available compared to the number of people in the country.
Like Mexico, GlobalData believes that South & Central America is an emerging market (particularly Brazil, where Argentina and Chile will follow closely). Currently, there is a large issue of access to hospitals and treatment, with major hospitals and health centers located in major cities, making timely access difficult for those living in rural areas. Similar to South & Central America, Middle East & Africa will experience a slow-moderate growth in the thrombectomy devices market. The growth is limited by the lack of access to facilities providing endovascular services and the low number of specialists who can perform the procedure. The cost of the procedure is another factor hindering the growth of neurovascular thrombectomy devices in the region.
Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market report scope
Market value (Year – 2021)
|Segmentation||Stent Retrievers and Aspiration Catheters|
|Key companies||Cerenovus, Medtronic plc, phenox GmbH, MicroVention Inc, Stryker Neurovascular, Imperative Care Inc, Penumbra Inc, Balt Extrusion SAS, Acandis GmbH & Co KG|
|Regions covered||North America, South & Central America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific|
|Countries covered||US, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Australia, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, Taiwan, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates|
Who are the Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market vendors?
The model analyses the competitive landscape of the neurovascular thrombectomy devices market and includes information on the following key market vendors:
Cerenovus, Medtronic plc, phenox GmbH, MicroVention Inc, Stryker Neurovascular, Imperative Care Inc, Penumbra Inc, Balt Extrusion SAS, Acandis GmbH & Co KG.
Reasons to Buy
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have a deep understanding of the neurovascular thrombectomy devices marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
The model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on the neurovascular thrombectomy devices market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the neurovascular thrombectomy devices market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the neurovascular thrombectomy devices market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counterstrategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific neurovascular thrombectomy devices market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Imperative Care Inc
Acandis GmbH & Co KG
Frequently Asked Questions
The neurovascular accessory devices market in 2021 is worth $605.08 million.
The neurovascular thrombectomy devices market has been segmented by product (Stent Retrievers and Aspiration Catheters) and by 5 regions (North America, South & Central America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia-Pacific).
Key players in the neurovascular thrombectomy devices market are Cerenovus, Medtronic plc, phenox GmbH, MicroVention Inc, Stryker Neurovascular, Imperative Care Inc, Penumbra Inc, Balt Extrusion SAS, Acandis GmbH & Co KG.
Stent retrievers segment has the largest share of the neurovascular thrombectomy devices market.
Medtronic plc has the largest market share in the neurovascular thrombectomy devices market.