Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank) offers a range of personal banking, wholesale banking, investment banking, private banking, online banking, and insurance products and services. Its personal and wholesale banking product and service portfolio includes mortgage, car, equipment, and personal loans; debit and credit cards; savings, current, cash, and Islamic accounts; trade finance; custody and clearing services; personal accident plans; and share margin financing. It also provides wealth management and treasury services and takaful insurance products. It has a presence in 20 countries and is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
This report provides insight into Maybank’s fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, and its estimated ICT budget.
– Maybank is analyzing customers’ behaviors and lifestyle choices to identify opportunities for expanded digital banking solutions as well as recalibrating its business model by digitizing services and deploying automation, artificial intelligence, and straight-through processing systems.
– Maybank has embraced digitalization to improve its services and enhance customer experiences. It launched e-banking platform Maybank2u, providing a consolidated view of its products and helping customers manage their savings and insurance. The bank also introduced facial recognition and biometric logins to enhance the security of its apps.
– Maybank is prioritizing its data management capabilities to transform how it mines, manages, analyzes, and monetizes data. It developed a universal data lake to securely and efficiently handle huge volumes of data. Another key focus area is the governance of data mining to augment its cyber defense capabilities.
– Maybank is investing in real-time monitoring tools and collaborating with regulators and international parties for insights on potential threats.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain insight into Maybank’s fintech operations.
– Discover its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
– Learn about its product launches, partnerships, and investments.
Asian Business Software Solutions (ABSS)
National Bank of Cambodia
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerator Programs and Innovation Centers
Partnership Network Map
ICT Budget and Contracts