Intracranial Stents (Neurology Devices) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within neurology devices therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on the intracranial stents market for the year 2020 and beyond. Intracranial stenting is a rare procedure performed on approximately 4% or less of symptomatic ICAD patients. Intracranial stents are used to expand walls of a narrowed vessel in the brain due to intracranial atherosclerotic disease – the cumulation of fat and plaque on blood vessel walls. Severe intracranial stenosis can lead to ischemic strokes as embolic can become lodged in the area. On-label Intracranial Stents and Off-label Intracranial Stents are tracked under this segment.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology-based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size, and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Scope of the Intracranial Stents (Neurology Devices) market model
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide an extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real-world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Currently marketed Intracranial Stents and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total intracranial stents market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices, and market values by segment.
- Global, Regional, and Country level market-specific insights include qualitative market-specific information with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, GlobalData analysts provide unique country-specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for intracranial stents market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for the intracranial stents market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific MedTech regulatory landscape.
What is the Intracranial Stents (Neurology Devices) market size during the historical and forecast period?
Intracranial Stents (Neurology Devices) market, by segment
For more segment insights, download a free report sample
What are the key trends within the Intracranial Stents (Neurology Devices) market?
There is no clear regional trend for intracranial stenting in North America. The US intracranial stenting market is expected to experience a minor acceleration in growth, during the forecast period, due to the recently announced results of the WEAVE trial. Intracranial stenting procedures in Canada are predicted to remain low. In Mexico, secondary sources and KOLs indicate that a major barrier to the intracranial stenting market is a lack of accessibility to dedicated intracranial stenting systems. In Europe, secondary sources and KOLs indicate that intracranial stenting is mainly performed for preventative purposes on ICAD patients who exhibit persistent symptoms despite aggressive medical therapy. Sometimes, intracranial stenting is also performed as a rescue therapy to deal with atherosclerotic artery occlusions in acute stroke patients, however, these procedures are rare.
For most countries in the Asia-Pacific region, epidemiological considerations mean the ICAD is a much more prevalent disease, which constitutes up to 4 times as many acute ischemic stroke cases. Overall, the intracranial stenting markets in China, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan are predicted to rise in the forecast period. In South America, secondary sources indicate there is a lack of accessibility to dedicated, intracranial stenting systems. In the Middle East & Africa, secondary sources and KOLs indicate that intracranial stenting of ICAD patients is mainly performed for preventative purposes and has become more limited since the negative results of the SAMMPRIS trial. These markets are predicted to experience some growth during the forecast period, due to an increased incidence of stroke, but otherwise remain steady.
Intracranial Stents (Neurology Devices) market report scope
|Market value (Year – 2020)||$26.81 million|
|Key companies||Stryker Corp, MicroPort Scientific Corp, Acandis GmbH & Co KG|
|Regions covered||North America, South & Central America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific|
|Countries covered||US, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Australia, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, Taiwan, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates|
Who are the Intracranial Stents market vendors?
The model analyses the competitive landscape of the intracranial stents market and includes information on the following key market vendors:
Stryker Corp, MicroPort Scientific Corp, Acandis GmbH & Co KG.
Reasons to Buy
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have a deep understanding of the Intracranial Stents marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
The model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on the intracranial stents market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the intracranial stents market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the intracranial stents market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counterstrategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific intracranial stents market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
MicroPort Scientific Corp
Acandis GmbH & Co KG
Frequently Asked Questions
The intracranial stents market in 2020 is worth $26.81 million.
The intracranial stents market has been segmented into 5 regions (North America, South & Central America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia-Pacific).
Key players in the intracranial stents market include Stryker Corp, MicroPort Scientific Corp, and Acandis GmbH & Co KG.
Stryker Corp has the largest market share in the intracranial stents market