Tourism Source Market Insight: Mexico
- Pages: 39
- Published: June 2019
- Report Code: GDTT0165MI
GlobalData’s Tourism Source Market Insight: Mexico report provides a thorough insight into Mexico’s domestic and outbound tourism market. The report looks at the profiles of Mexican tourists and summarizes the key reasons that they travel. The report offers an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets and current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Mexican outbound travel market.
– This report is part of GlobalData's Source Market Insights Series. This report provides an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets, as well as current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Mexican outbound travel market.
Reasons to buy
– This report provides clear insight into developments in Mexico's domestic and outbound tourism markets.
– The report uses data and analysis to discuss future trends related to domestic trips, international departures, traveler spending, and main destination markets.
– The report explores the different profiles of Mexican tourists and the reasons that they travel, hence providing an insight into the trends in different segments of the market.
– The reader gains a strong understanding of the opportunities in the country, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions.
Table of Contents
Table of contents
At a glance: The Mexican traveler market in 2018
Country Risk analysis
What motivates Mexican travelers?
An insight into the Mexican traveler
Identifying the main destination markets
Where did Mexicans travel in 2018?
Main destination markets
Developing destinations in focus: Europe
Developing destination in focus: Morocco
Potential opportunities to attract the Mexican traveler
Terminology and definitions
About the author
GlobalData at a glance