Israel Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
- Pages: 44
- Published: June 2021
- Report Code: GDTC0837MR
"Israel Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Israel today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the pay-TV, fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
'Total telecom service revenue in Israel will increase from US$4.36 billion in 2020 to US$4.44 billion in 2025, supported by increasing service revenue from the fixed broadband and mobile data segments. Revenue from mobile data services is set to grow at a 3.2% CAGR over 2020-2025, whereas fixed broadband revenue will grow at a CAGR of 8.6%. Various initiatives by the government and operators to help improve the coverage of fixed broadband networks will support adoption over the coming years.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Demographic and macroeconomic context in Israel.
– The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
– Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the pay-TV, fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
– The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
– Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
– Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
– Overall telecom service revenue in Israel will grow at a CAGR of 0.4% over 2020-2025.
– Mobile service revenue is estimated to account for 43.5% of total telecom service revenue.
– The top three operators – Cellcom, Partner, and Pelephone – accounted for 85.4% of total mobile subscriptions in 2020.
Reasons to buy
– This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Israel's telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Israel's mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband and pay-TV sectors, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
– With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
– The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Israel's telecommunications markets.
– The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Israel.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay TV services market
Competitive landscape and company
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage