Guinea Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
- Pages: 34
- Published: September 2020
- Report Code: GDTC0775MR
"Guinea Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Guinea today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Total telecom service revenue in Guinea will grow at a CAGR of 1.8% over the forecast period of 2020-2025. Mobile voice will remain the largest revenue contributor over the forecast period, contributing around 70.6% of total service revenue in 2020. Mobile data revenue will register the fastest growth rate, a CAGR of 10.2% over the forecast period, supported by a projected rise in mobile Internet subscriptions and increasing data ARPU.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Demographic and macroeconomic context in Guinea.
– The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to government initiatives, national fiber projects, and more.
– Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
– The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
– Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
– Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
– Overall telecom service revenue in Guinea will grow at a CAGR of 1.8% during 2020-2025.
– Mobile data will be the fastest growing revenue segment, expanding at a CAGR of 10.2% over 2020-2025, supported by a projected rise in mobile Internet subscriptions and increasing data ARPU.
– 3G is the leading mobile technology, accounting for 50.3% of total mobile subscriptions in 2020.
– The top two mobile operators – Orange Guinea and MTN Guinea – will account for 85.6% of subscriptions in 2020.
Reasons to buy
– This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Guinea’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Guinea’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
– With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
– The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Guinea’s telecommunications markets.
– The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Guinea.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage