Home and Garden Retailing in Switzerland – Sector Overview, Market Size and Forecast to 2025
- Pages: 46
- Published: June 2021
- Report Code: GDRT1675SR
The research report provides both the historic and forecast market data of total retail sales, and the home market in Switzerland. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value, with category details in home sector. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The report also reveals major retailers share in home sector with their price and market positioning in 2020.
The report uses data from GlobalData’s Retail database showing the trends in the market and sectors by value. It also reveals the major retailers by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
– The overall retail industry in Switzerland is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.2% between 2020 and 2025 to reach CHF 104.2 bn
– The Home sector is valued at CHF 12.0 billion in 2020 and it is forecast to reach CHF 12.9 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 1.4% in the period.
– Online channel sales is expected to grow by 14.2% during 2020-2025 to reach CHF 3.1 billion in 2025.
– The mass market players accounted for 79.9% of sector sales in 2020
– Coop holds the highest market share of 14.3% in 2020
Reasons to buy
– Gain a comprehensive view of the home market and forecasts to 2025
– Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the home market
– Investigate current and forecast trends in home sector to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
– Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and their price positioning
Do it + Garden
Obi DIY superstore.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
The State of Retail