Health and Beauty Retailing in United Arab Emirates (UAE) – Sector Overview, Market Size and Forecast to 2025
- Pages: 43
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: GDRT1614SR
This databook uses data from GlobalData’s Retail database showing the trends in the market and sectors by value. It also reveals the major retailers by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
This databook provides both the historic and forecast market data of total retail sales, and the health and beauty market in UAE. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value, with category details in health and beauty sector. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The databook also reveals major retailers share in health and beauty sector with their price and market positioning in 2020.
– The overall retail industry in United Arab Emirates is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% between 2020 and 2025 to reach AED 344.2 bn.
– Health and beauty sector is valued at AED 19.6 billion in 2020 and it is expected to reach AED 29.5 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 8.6% over the period.
– Drug stores and health and beauty stores dominate the sector with 65.1% share in 2020.
– The mass market dominates the sector with a share of 84.2% of sales in 2020.
– Life dominates the market with market shares of 16.0% in 2020.
Reasons to buy
– Gain a comprehensive view of the health and beauty market and forecasts to 2025
– Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the retail market
– Investigate current and forecast trends in health and beauty sector to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
– Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and their price positioning
Dubai Duty Free
Abdul Samad Al Qurashi
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
The State of Retail
Health & beauty