Clothing, Footwear and Accessories Retailing in Singapore – Sector Overview, Market Size and Forecast to 2025
- Pages: 51
- Published: March 2021
- Report Code: GDRT1601SR
This databook uses data from GlobalData’s Retail database showing the trends in the market and sectors by value. It also reveals the major retailers by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
This databook provides both the historic and forecast market data of total retail sales, and the clothing, footwear and accessories market in Singapore. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value, with category details in clothing, footwear and accessories sector. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The databook also reveals major retailers share in clothing, footwear and accessories sector with their price and market positioning in 2020.
– The overall retail industry in Singapore is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% between 2020 and 2025 to reach SGD 47.5 bn.
– Clothing, Footwear & Accessories will grow at 8.1% to reach SGD 6.9bn by 2025. Womenswear and Women’s footwear are the dominating categories.
– Clothing, footwear and accessories specialist channel registers the maximum market share in 2020 but duty-free retail is expected to see the maximum grow at a CAGR of 13.2% between 2020-2025 to reach SGD 0.4bn in 2025.
– The sector is dominated by mass market players who account for 57.8% of market share in 2020
– qoo10 led the market in 2020. However, Tangs and OG showed the most decline in 2020 on account of COVID-19.
Reasons to buy
– Gain a comprehensive view of the clothing, footwear and accessories market and forecasts to 2025
– Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the retail market
– Investigate current and forecast trends in clothing, footwear and accessories sector to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
– Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and their price positioning
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
The State of Retail
Clothing, footwear & accessories