Electricals Retailing in Peru – Sector Overview, Market Size and Forecast to 2025
- Pages: 46
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: GDRT1573SR
The research report provides both the historic and forecast market data of total retail sales, and the electricals market in Peru. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value, with category details in electricals sector. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The research report also reveals major retailers share in electricals sector with their price and market positioning in 2020.
The report uses data from GlobalData’s Retail database showing the trends in the market and sectors by value. It also reveals the major retailers by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
– The overall retail industry in Peru is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% between 2020 and 2025 to reach PEN 331.6 bn .
– Sales in the electricals sector is forecast to reach PEN 25.0 bn in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.8% between 2020-2025.
– Online channel is projected to grow from PEN 5.9 bn in 2020 to PEN 13.0 bn by 2025 at a CAGR of 17.1%
– The mass market players accounted for maximum share of 100% of sales in 2020
– Metro is the leading retailer with a market share of 5.3% in 2020
Reasons to buy
– Gain a comprehensive view of the electricals market and forecasts to 2025
– Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the retail market
– Investigate current and forecast trends in electricals sector to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
– Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and their price positioning
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
The State of Retail