Clothing, Footwear and Accessories Retailing in Hong Kong – Sector Overview, Market Size and Forecast to 2025
- Pages: 51
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: GDRT1486SR
This databook uses data from GlobalData’s Retail database showing the trends in the market and sectors by value. It also reveals the major retailers by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
This databook provides both the historic and forecast market data of total retail sales, and the clothing, footwear and accessories market in Hong Kong. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value, with category details in clothing, footwear and accessories sector. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The databook also reveals major retailers share in clothing, footwear and accessories sector with their price and market positioning in 2020.
– The overall retail industry in Hong Kong is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% between 2020 and 2025 to reach HKD 490.0 bn.
– Clothing, Footwear & Accessories will grow at 12.8% to reach HKD 79.0bn by 2025. Womenswear and Women’s footwear are the dominating categories.
– Clothing, footwear and accessories specialist channel registers the maximum market share in 2020 but value, discount and variety stores and general merchandise retail channel is expected to see the maximum grow at a CAGR of 17.5% between 2020-2025 to reach HKD 2.7bn in 2025.
– The sector is dominated by mass market players who account for 40.3% of market share in 2020
– Lane Crawford led the market in 2020 with 3.7% market share.
Reasons to buy
– Gain a comprehensive view of the clothing, footwear and accessories market and forecasts to 2025
– Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the retail market
– Investigate current and forecast trends in clothing, footwear and accessories sector to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
– Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and their price positioning
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
The State of Retail
Clothing, Footwear & Accessories