Electricals Retailing in Malaysia – Sector Overview, Market Size and Forecast to 2025
- Pages: 45
- Published: March 2021
- Report Code: GDRT1463SR
This databook uses data from GlobalData’s Retail database showing the trends in the market and sectors by value. It also reveals the major retailers by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
This databook provides both the historic and forecast market data of total retail sales, and the electricals market in Malaysia. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value, with category details in electricals sector. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The databook also reveals major retailers share in electricals sector with their price and market positioning in 2020.
– The overall retail industry in Malaysia is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 8.0% between 2020 and 2025 to reach MYR 588.3 billion .
– Sales in the electricals sector is forecast to reach MYR 45.9 billion in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.3% between 2020-2025.
– Online channel is projected to grow from MYR 3.4 billion in 2020 to MYR 6.7 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 14.5%
– The mass market players accounted for maximum share of 77.8% of sales in 2020
– Apple is the leading retailer with a market share of 2.9% in 2020
Reasons to buy
– Gain a comprehensive view of the electricals market and forecasts to 2025
– Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the retail market
– Investigate current and forecast trends in electricals sector to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
– Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and their price positioning
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
The State of Retail