GlobalData’s United Arab Emirates Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-21 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
– Top line consumption volumes for Q2-2021 vs Q2-2020, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2020 provisional data and 2021 forecasts for all beverage categories.
– Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2021 vs Q2-2020, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2020 provisional data and 2021 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
– An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
– Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2021.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the United Arab Emirates beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
– Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in United Arab Emirates to back your marketing initiatives.
– Analyze the latest beverage category 2021 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
– View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
– Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1. Category Historic and Forecast Trends and New Products
Dairy & Soy Drinks & Milk Alternatives
2. Data Tables
3. Product Definitions
4. Forecasting Methodology