Mining Industry Capital Raising Quarterly Review – Q3 2019
- Pages: 28
- Published: November 2019
- Report Code: GDMMCRQ008
GlobalData’s “Quarterly Mining Industry Capital Raising Review – Q3 2019” report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on capital raising (equity offering, debt offering, private equity, and venture capital) deals, relevant to mining industry. The report provides detailed comparative quarterly data on the number of deals and their value, split by deal type, region, country and commodity.
While the total number of announced and completed capital raising deals increased from 692 in Q2 2019 to 732 in Q3 2019, the overall value decreased to US$12.1bn. CODELCO raised a combined US$2bn by offering two sets of international bonds – US$1.1bn at a 3% rate maturing in 2029, and another worth US$900mn at a 3.7% rate, maturing in 2050.
• Analyse capital raising deals in the mining industry by region, country and commodity
• Review the major deals that took place in each region and country and their status and type
• Compare developments in each region, with complete geographic coverage across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East and Africa.
Reasons to buy
• Coverage of all types of capital raising deals – equity offering, debt offering, private equity, and venture capital
• Geographic coverage includes the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East and Africa.
Table of Contents
Global Mining Capital Raising Trends
Americas Mining Capital Raising Trends
Asia-Pacific Mining Capital Raising Trends
EMEA Mining Capital Raising Trends
Completed Mining Capital Raising Deals
Announced Mining Capital Raising Deals