Japan Hospital Beds Market Outlook to 2025
- Pages: 19
- Published: January 2019
- Report Code: GDMECC3822DB
“What is covered in the report about the “Japan Hospital Beds Market”?
GlobalData’s “Japan Hospital Beds Market Outlook to 2025” report is a comprehensive databook report, covering key market data on the Japan Hospital Beds market. The databook report provides value (USD), volume (units) and average prices (USD) within market segments – Electric Beds and Manual Beds.
The Japan Hospital Beds Market report provides key information and data on
• Annualized market revenues (USD), volume (units) and average prices (USD) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2015 to 2025.
• 2017 company share and distribution share data for Hospital Beds market.
• Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Japan Hospital Beds Market. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is also available in the report.
Japan Hospital Beds is segmented as follows:
• Electric Beds
• Manual Beds
Key Reasons to Purchase
The Japan Hospital Beds Market report helps you to develop
• Business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
• Market-entry and market expansion strategies.
• Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
• Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
• Understand the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Key companies covered in the “Japan Hospital Beds Market Outlook to 2025” report
• Stryker Corp
• Invacare Corporation
• Medline Industries Inc
The GlobalData Differentiation
Extensive interviews are conducted with industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
The data and analysis within this report are driven by GlobalData Medical Equipment (GDME) databases. GlobalData Medical Equipment database gives you the key information required to drive sales, investment and deal-making activity in your business. It includes the following:
• 15,000+ data tables showing market size across more than 780 medical equipment segments and 39 countries, from 2015 and forecast to 2025
• 15,000+ primary interviews, conducted annually to ensure data and report quality
• 2,000+ industry-leading analysis and procedure reports covering growing sectors, market trends, investment opportunities and competitive landscape
• 61,791+ medical equipment company profiles
• 4,300+ company profiles of medical equipment manufacturers in China and India
• 825+ companies’ revenue splits and market shares
• 1,900+ quarterly and annual medical equipment company financials
• 940+ medical equipment company SWOTs
• 24,300+ pipeline product profiles
• 43,200+ marketed product profiles
• 39,200+ clinical trials
• 44,900+ trial investigators
• 6,700+ reports on companies with products in development
• 38,300+ deals in the medical equipment industry
• 1,300+ surgical and diagnostic procedures by therapy area
• 50+ key healthcare indicators by country
For more information or to receive a free demonstration of the service, please visit:
Contact us to discuss the areas of your business where you need external input, and we will work with you to identify the strongest way forward to meet your needs.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
1.2 List of Figures 3
2 Introduction 4
2.1 What Is This Report About? 4
2.2 Hospital Beds Market Segmentation 4
2.3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report 5
3 Hospital Beds Market, Japan 6
3.1 Hospital Beds Market, Japan, Revenue ($m), 2015-2025 6
3.2 Hospital Beds Market, Japan, Volume (Units), 2015-2025 8
3.3 Hospital Beds Market, Japan, Average Price ($), 2015-2025 10
3.4 Hospital Beds Market, Japan, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2017 11
3.5 Hospital Beds Market, Japan, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2017 12
4 Overview of Key Companies in Japan, Hospital Beds Market 14
4.1 Paramount Bed Co Ltd 14
4.1.1 Company Overview 14
4.2 Getinge AB 14
4.2.1 Company Overview 14
4.3 Invacare Corporation 14
4.3.1 Company Overview 14
4.4 Linet spol sro 14
4.4.1 Company Overview 14
5 Appendix 15
5.1 Research Methodology 16
5.1.1 Coverage 16
5.1.2 Secondary Research 16
5.1.3 Primary Research 17
5.1.4 Company Share Analysis 17
5.1.5 Distribution Share Analysis 17
5.1.6 Benchmarking 18
5.2 GlobalData Consulting 18
5.3 Contact Us 19
5.4 Disclaimer 19
List of Tables
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Hospital Beds Market, Japan, Revenue ($m), USD Constant, 2015-2020 7
Table 2: Hospital Beds Market, Japan, Revenue ($m), USD Constant, 2021-2025 7
Table 3: Hospital Beds Market, Japan, Volume (Units), 2015-2020 9
Table 4: Hospital Beds Market, Japan, Volume (Units), 2021-2025 9
Table 5: Hospital Beds Market, Japan, Average Price ($), 2015-2020 10
Table 6: Hospital Beds Market, Japan, Average Price ($), 2021-2025 10
Table 7: Hospital Beds Market, Japan, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), USD Constant, 2017 11
Table 8: Hospital Beds Market, Japan, Company Share by Revenue ($m), USD Constant, 2017 13
List of Figures
1.2 List of Figures
Figure 1: Hospital Beds Market, Japan, Revenue ($m), USD Constant, 2015-2025 6
Figure 2: Hospital Beds Market, Japan, Volume (Units), 2015-2025 8
Figure 3: Hospital Beds Market, Japan, Company Share (%) 2017 12