Intraocular Lens (IOL) (Ophthalmic Devices) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: GDME720MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Intraocular Lens (IOL) market for the year 2020 and beyond. Vision impairment severely impacts quality of life among adult populations. Adults with vision impairment often have lower rates of workforce participation and productivity. In the case of older adults, vision impairment can contribute to social isolation, difficulty walking, a higher risk of falls and fractures, and a greater likelihood of early entry into nursing or care homes. Population growth and ageing are expected to increase the risk that more people acquire vision impairment.
Refractive surgery options for vision correction range from corneal reshaping with lasers to surgical insertion of artificial lenses. Cataracts can be corrected with a procedure that is performed more than 3 million times a year in the United States. Cataract surgery is an operation to remove the eye lens when it is cloudy. The purpose of the lens is to refract light rays that come into the eye to help one see. The only way to remove a cataract is with surgery. During cataract surgery, the cloudy natural lens is removed and replaced with a clear artificial lens. That lens is called an intraocular lens (IOL).
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Intraocular Lens (IOL) marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Intraocular Lens (IOL) and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Intraocular Lens (IOL) market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2030.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Intraocular Lens (IOL) market.
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Intraocular Lens (IOL) market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Intraocular Lens (IOL) market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Intraocular Lens (IOL) market from 2015-2030.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Inc
Carl Zeiss AG
Bausch & Lomb Inc
STAAR Surgical Company