Venous Stents (Cardiovascular Devices) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME718MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Venous Stents market for the year 2020 and beyond. Chronic Venous Disease (CVD) or Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI) has emerged as a global burden on developing and developed countries. It refers to the condition where venous walls and/or valves in the leg are not working efficiently and becomes increasingly difficult for blood to return to the heart from the legs.
Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) is a potential life threating condition where a blood clot is formed in the large deep veins in the body. Most of the DVT occurs proximal or distal to iliofemoral vein as well as in the pelvic area. They also can occur in other parts of the body. Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) can be characterized into acute/subacute and chronic. Venous stent placement is considered in case of significant stenosis or extrinsic compression.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Venous Stents marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Venous Stents and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Venous Stents market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Venous Stents market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Venous Stents market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Venous Stents market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Venous Stents market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Boston Scientific Corp
Becton Dickinson and Co
Cook Group Inc
OptiMed Medizinische Instrumente GmbH
Plus Medica GmbH & Co. KG
Scitech Produtos Medicos SA.