ERCP and PTC Devices (General Surgery) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: GDME715MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on ERCP & PTC Devices market for the year 2020 and beyond. ERCP and PTC devices are often used in the treatment of obstructive jaundice from either benign or malignant causes and in the management of biliary leaks. These devices are also used for preventing pancreatitis and to drain the gallbladder and pancreatic fluids. These devices are placed through two major procedures: Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-Pancreatography (ERCP) and Percutaneous transhepatic cholangiography (PTC).
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the ERCP & PTC Devices marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed ERCP and PTC Devices and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Disposable Endoscopes market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2030.
• Granular data on total installed base, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Understand the impact of COVID-19 on ERCP & PTC Devices market.
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving ERCP & PTC Devices market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the ERCP & PTC Devices market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific ERCP & PTC Devices from 2015-2030.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Boston Scientific Corp
Cook Group Inc
Merit Medical Systems Inc