Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) Devices (Cardiovascular) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME712MM
The model discusses the use of Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Devices are used to treat Myocardial Infraction, Heart Failure, Cardiogenic Shock, Congenital Heart Disease and Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome. Such patients develop the inability to properly oxygenate their blood, due to complications of the lung, heart or both. Venous Cannulae are inserted into the jugular vein or the femoral vein to drain venous blood from the superior/inferior vena cava, and returning oxygenated blood to the right atrium. Arterial cannulae are inserted into the aortic artery or the femoral artery to bypass the heart and lungs and return oxygenated blood into the arterial system from the ECMO machine. Oxygenators are used to replace the role of lungs by removing CO2 and oxygenating venous blood prior to being returned to the heart or arterial system. Pumps are used to manage the drainage of venous blood, flow rate through the oxygenator, and flow rate for returning oxygenated blood.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the ECMO marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed ECMO market and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total ECMO market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on ECMO market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving ECMO market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the ECMO market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific ECMO market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Getinge USA Inc (MAQUET)
LivaNova plc (Sorin Group)
MicroPort Scientific Corporation
OriGen Biomedical Inc
Fresenius Medical Care Group (Xenios AG)