Implantable Ports (Drug Delivery Devices) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)
- Published: December 2020
- Report Code: GDME709MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Implantable Ports market for the year 2020 and beyond. Implantable ports are used on the patients who require chemotherapy, they are used as a substitute to the central venous catheters. They can be also used for injecting medicine into the vein or to take blood. They are also called as protacaths or subcutaneous ports. After each treatment, a small amount of fluid is flushed into the catheter so it does not get blocked. The port will need to be flushed every 4 to 6 weeks if it is not being used regularly.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the implantable ports marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Implantable ports and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Implantable ports revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Understand the impact of COVID-19 implantable ports market.
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Implantable Ports Market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the implantable ports market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Implantable Ports market from 2015-2030.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
CR Bard Inc
B. Braun Melsungen AG