Contrast Agents (Diagnostic Imaging) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME699MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Contrast Agents market for the year 2020 and beyond. Contrast agents are used in radiology to get clearer visualizations of various medical conditions and pathologies. These agents are used with computated tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and ultrasounds, among other modalities. Within CT, non-ionic iodinated agents are preferred over ionic iodinated agents for most CT procedures. Barium-based agents are generally used for imaging the GI tract. MRI contrast agents can be used for a variety of procedures, while ultrasound contrast agents are currently mainly used for echocardiograms.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Contrast Agents marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Contrast Agents and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Contrast Agents market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Contrast Agents market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Contrast Agents market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Contrast Agents market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Contrast Agents market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
GE Healthcare LLC
Bracco Imaging SpA
Lantheus Medical Imaging