Vascular Grafts (Cardiovascular) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME683MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Vascular Grafts market for the year 2020 and beyond. Vascular Grafts are tubes made up of synthetic materials surgically implanted in the veins and arteries. These are the implants used to repair, bypass or replace sections of blood vessels during surgical procedures. They are also used to patch injured or diseased areas in the arteries and for the replacement of whole segments of larger arteries such as the aorta. Vascular grafts are used to treat conditions which require aortic repair or peripheral vessel bypass. These conditions include aortic aneurysms that occur in both the thoracic aorta (Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms – TAA) and abdominal aorta (Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms – AAA), aortic dissections, peripheral artery disease (PAD) and end-stage renal disease cases that have insufficient vasculature to support hemodialysis.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Vascular Grafts marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Vascular Grafts market and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Vascular Grafts market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Vascular Grafts market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Vascular Grafts market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Vascular Grafts market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Vascular Grafts market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc
Becton Dickinson GmbH
B. Braun Melsungen AG
LeMaitre Vascular Inc
Japan Lifeline Co Ltd