Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation (TMVI) (Cardiovascular) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: GDME681MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation market for the year 2020 and beyond. Valvular heart disease is caused by a defect in one of the four heart valves. It is common in industrialized countries and has affected millions of people worldwide. Mitral regurgitation, also known as mitral insufficiency, is caused by insufficient systolic coaptation of the mitral valve leaflets along with a change in the pressure gradient between the atrium and left ventricle. If transcatheter mitral valve implantation devices receive approval for mitral regurgitation, it can also be further evaluated for mitral valve stenosis for many patients hospitalized with severe mitral regurgitation are not eligible for open heart surgery.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation (TMVI) marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation (TMVI) and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Intra-Peripheral Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation (TMVI) revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation (TMVI) market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation (TMVI) market in the future.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation (TMVI) market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.