Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) (Cardiovascular) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: GDME680MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement market for the year 2020 and beyond. Transcatheter aortic valve replacement is used in patients who are elderly or are at a high risk for surgery and have severe symptomatic aortic valve stenosis. The number of patients who suffer from aortic stenosis is steadily increasing due to changing demographics. While aortic valve replacement remains the gold standard therapy, transcatheter aortic valve replacement, also known as transcatheter aortic valve implantation has been identified as an alternative in elderly patients, inoperable or of higher surgical risk, and its suitability as a replacement for surgical aortic valve implantation is being explored due to lower operation and recovery times. Transcatheter heart valves are synthetic valves made from biological tissues surrounded by a steel, cobalt-chromium, or nitonol stent. These valves can be either balloon expandable or self expandable.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Transcatheter aortic valve Replacement Systems marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement market and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Transcatheter aortic valve Replacement market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Transcatheter aortic valve Replacement market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Transcatheter aortic valve Replacement market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Transcatheter aortic valve Replacement market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Edwards Lifesciences Corp