Short Term Circulatory Support Devices (Cardiovascular) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME679MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Short Term Circulatory Support Devices market for the year 2020 and beyond. CVDs are the main and leading cause for early death in the world. This incorporates stroke, heart attack, and other circulatory infections and diseases. As indicated by the World Health Organization (WHO), 17.9 million deaths occurred in 2016 around the world due to CVDs. These deaths accounted for over one third of all deaths worldwide. Short-Term External/Paracorporeal Ventricular Assist Devices (Short-Term ExVADs) are primarily used to assist the heart during open surgery procedures, such as Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG). Since the popularity of this type of procedure is declining (and being replaced by PCI), the usage of Short-Term ExVADs is also declining as physicians prefer the minimally-invasive approaches of IABP Catheters and PVADs.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Short Term Circulatory Support Devices marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Short Term Circulatory Support Devices and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Short Term Circulatory Support Devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Short Term Circulatory Support Devices market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Short Term Circulatory Support Devices market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Short Term Circulatory Support Devices market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Short Term Circulatory Support Devices market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.