Renal Denervation Catheters (Cardiovascular) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME678MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Renal Denervation Catheters market for the year 2020 and beyond. Renal Denervation Catheters are also known as renal sympathetic denervation (RNSD), is a minimally invasive, catheter-based endovascular procedure that utilizes radiofrequency energy or ultrasound energy to ablate nerves in the walls of the renal artery, causing a reduction in blood pressure in patients with resistant hypertension. The global prevalence of hypertension is one of the largest drivers in the renal denervation market. It is estimated that over 1 billion people worldwide have hypertension and about 9.4 million deaths are associated with complications related to it every year. In addition to unhealthy lifestyle habits and a growing aging population, metabolic risk factors such obesity play an important role in the increasing prevalence of hypertension.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Renal Denervation Catheters marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Renal Denervation Catheters and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Renal Denervation Catheters market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Renal Denervation Catheters market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Renal Denervation Catheters market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Renal Denervation Catheters market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Renal Denervation Catheters market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Abbott Vascular Inc
Otsuka medical Devices Co. Ltd