Vascular Embolization Plugs and Coils (Cardiovascular) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME677MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Vascular Embolization Plugs and Coils market for the year 2020 and beyond. Embolization, being a minimally invasive technique, is considered as first-line therapy for the treatment of peripheral aneurysm, peripheral AVM, type II endoleak and gastrointestinal bleeding cases. Vascular Embolization Plugs and Coils are used for occlusion of blood flow to abnormal area of a tissue by non-surgical methods. Majority of the vascular embolization coils are platinum made along with fibres attached made of various materials. These are used to obstruct the blood flow in the peripheral vasculature whereas vascular embolization plugs are expandable nitinol mesh vascular occlusion devices used to obstruct the blood flow in the peripheral vasculature.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Vascular Embolization Plugs and Coils marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Vascular Embolization Plugs and Coils and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Vascular Embolization Plugs and Coils market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Vascular Embolization Plugs and Coils market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Vascular Embolization Plugs and Coils market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Vascular Embolization Plugs and Coils market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Vascular Embolization Plugs and Coils market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Boston Scientific Corp
Cook Group Inc