PTCA Balloon Catheters (Cardiovascular) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME676MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on PTCA Balloon Catheters market for the year 2020 and beyond. Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA) is a procedure that helps in restoring blood flow in the blocked coronary arteries by opening them. PTCA procedure helps in eliminating the requirement of open heart surgery. This procedure can only be performed with the help of PTCA balloons catheters which help in opening the blocked coronary artery by compressing the plague as well as delivering stents in case of stenting. These catheters have an attached balloon at tip of the catheters. Types of PTCA balloon catheters include Standard Balloon Catheters, Cutting and Scoring Balloon Catheters and Drug-Eluting Balloon Catheters. Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA) has become the basic interventional modality because of its minimally invasive nature.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the PTCA Balloon Catheters marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed PTCA Balloon Catheters and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total PTCA Balloon Catheters market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on PTCA Balloon Catheters market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving PTCA Balloon Catheters market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the PTCA Balloon Catheters market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific PTCA Balloon Catheters market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Boston Scientific Corp
B. Braun Melsungen AG
Biotronik SE & Co KG
Koninklijke Philips NV
Microport Scientific Corp