PTA Balloon Catheters (Cardiovascular) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: GDME675MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on PTA Balloon Catheters market for the year 2020 and beyond. Peripheral artery disease (PAD) is a global public health and socioeconomic problem affecting millions of patients each year and characterized by the build-up of atherosclerotic plaque in the lower extremity, carotid, and renal arteries, which disturbs normal blood flow. Minimally Invasive technique is used to treat PAD with the help of Standard PTA Balloon Catheters that are used to open up the arteries that are blocked by plaque build-up (atherosclerosis). PTA Peripheral DEB Catheter is a drug-coated percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (PTA) balloon intended to prevent restenosis, or restenosis of the peripheral arteries.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the PTA Balloon Catheters marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed PTA Balloon Catheters and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Intra-Peripheral PTA Balloon Catheters revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving PTA Balloon Catheters market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the PTA Balloon Catheters market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific PTA Balloon Catheters market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Becton Dickinson and Co
Boston Scientific Corp
Shockwave Medical Inc
Cardinal Health Inc
Koninklijke Philips N.V.
Cook Group Inc
B. Braun Melsungen AG.
Acotec Scientific Co Ltd
Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co Ltd