Peripheral Vascular Stents (Cardiovascular) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME673MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Peripheral Vascular Stents market for the year 2020 and beyond. Peripheral vascular disease (also known as Peripheral artery disease – PAD) is a global public health and socioeconomic problem affecting millions of patients each year. The increasing prevalence of PAD worldwide can be attributed to risk factors and comorbidities such as diabetes, hypertension, obesity, and tobacco use. The aging population, the high prevalence of the disease in the developed countries, and the development of new and improved diagnostic modalities have contributed to increased treatment rates using minimally-invasive techniques, such as angioplasty and stenting. Peripheral stenting involves inserting a stent into the blocked peripheral artery to widen it and allow for normal blood flow through the vessel.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Peripheral Vascular Stents marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Peripheral Vascular Stents and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Peripheral Vascular Stents market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Peripheral Vascular Stents market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Peripheral Vascular Stents market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Peripheral Vascular Stents market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc
Becton Dickinson and Co
Cook Group Inc
Boston Scientific Corp
Cardinal Health Inc
Biotronik SE & Co KG
Kyoto Medical Planning Co Ltd