Peripheral Guidewires (Cardiovascular) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME672MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Peripheral Guidewires market for the year 2020 and beyond. Peripheral vascular disease (also known as Peripheral artery disease – PAD) is a global public health and socioeconomic problem affecting millions of patients each year. The increasing prevalence of PAD worldwide can be attributed to risk factors and comorbidities such as diabetes, hypertension, obesity, and tobacco use. Minimally-invasive techniques used to treat PAD include balloon angioplasty, stenting, and atherectomy. Peripheral Guidewires are used during percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (PTA) for guiding stents or balloon catheters to the site of blockage in the peripheral vasculature.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Peripheral Guidewires marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Peripheral Guidewires and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Peripheral Guidewires market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Peripheral Guidewires.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Peripheral Guidewires market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Peripheral Guidewires market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Boston Scientific Corp
Cook Group Inc
Merit Medical Systems Inc
Asahi Intecc Co Ltd