Peripheral Embolic Protection Devices (Cardiovascular) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME671MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Peripheral Embolic Protection Devices market for the year 2020 and beyond. A narrowing of arteries due to the build-up of plaque occurs in conditions such as peripheral vascular disease, carotid artery stenosis and renal artery stenosis. Angioplasty is a minimally invasive interventional procedure that is used to unblock an artery with excessive plaque build-up in order to restore normal blood flow. Embolic debris may become dislodged during angioplasty procedures, which if left alone can cause a pulmonary embolism. To protect against distal embolic events, EPD are designed to capture and remove debris that may get dislodged during interventional procedures. Present technologies for Embolic Protection Devices (EPD) employ three important strategies: distal occlusion, proximal occlusion and distal filtration.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Peripheral Embolic Protection Devices marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Peripheral Embolic Protection Devices and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Peripheral Embolic Protection Devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Peripheral Embolic Protection Devices market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Peripheral Embolic Protection Devices market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Peripheral Embolic Protection Devices market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Peripheral Embolic Protection Devices market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Boston Scientific Corp
Cardinal Health Inc
Allium Medical Solutions Ltd