Pacemakers (Cardiovascular) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME669MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Pacemakers market for the year 2020 and beyond. Sick sinus syndrome also known sinus node dysfunction is a number of conditions causing arrhythmias. The major causes of sick sinus syndrome can be the failure of impulse generation, abnormal conduction or sinus node degradation. Heart block is an interruption or delay of electrical conduction from the atria to the ventricles due to conduction system abnormalities in the AV node or the His-Purkinje system. Heart block is classified into first degree, second degree and third degree heart block based on its severity. Sick sinus syndrome and heart block can be treated with antiarrhythmic medicines but a more reliable treatment is implantation of a cardiac pacemaker which helps in maintaining a regular heartbeat. Artificial pacemakers are well tolerated in elderly patients. Atrial based pacemakers are recommended for treatment of sick sinus syndrome and heart block in all the patients except those with chronic atrial fibrillation.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Pacemakers marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Pacemakers and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Pacemakers market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Pacemakers market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Pacemakers market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Pacemakers market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Pacemakers market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Biotronik SE & Co KG
Boston Scientific Corp
MicroPort Scientific Corp