Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices (Cardiovascular) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME668MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices market for the year 2020 and beyond. Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices are devices which replace or assist the pumping function of the ventricles. These devices support the functioning of a weak heart by pumping blood. They can be used as a bridge to transplantation, for destination therapy, or as a bridge to recovery post cardiotomy. They are a treatment option for end stage heart failure through the use of a ventricular assist device (VAD), also known as a heart pump, which is a mechanical circulatory assist device that helps pump blood from the heart to the rest of the body. There are two types of implantable VADs: Left Ventricular Assist Devices (LVADs) and Right Ventricular Assist Devices (RVADs) which support the left and right ventricle respectively. Another treatment option for end stage heart failure is through the implantation of a total artificial heart. A Total Artificial Heart is a prosthetic device that is implanted into the body to replace the biological heart.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Syncardia Systems LLC
Berlin Heart GmbH
Zelenograd Innovation and Technology Center
Jarvik Heart Inc