Intravascular Ultrasound System (IVUS) Consoles (Cardiovascular) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME667MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Intravascular Ultrasound System (IVUS) Consoles market for the year 2020 and beyond. Intravascular Ultrasound Systems (IVUS) is also known as intravascular echocardiography. Intravascular Ultrasound Systems (IVUS) Consoles help the doctors to visualize an image of coronary arteries to assess their condition. This is done with help of a transducer, which produces sound waves. These waves then travel through the catheter to the vessel, where they emits echo off vessel walls. They are then sent back to the system, where these signals are handled to display the cross-sectional image. IVUS consoles are available in two forms cart-based and fixed. Stand-alone (only IVUS), as well as integrated (IVUS, iFR, FFR) IVUS consoles, are tracked in this model.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Intravascular Ultrasound System (IVUS) Consoles marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Intravascular Ultrasound System (IVUS) Consoles and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Intravascular Ultrasound System (IVUS) Consoles market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Intravascular Ultrasound System (IVUS) Consoles market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Intravascular Ultrasound System (IVUS) Consoles market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Intravascular Ultrasound System (IVUS) Consoles market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Intravascular Ultrasound System (IVUS) Consoles market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Koninklijke Philips N.V.
Boston Scientific Corp
ACIST Medical Systems