Intravascular Ultrasound System (IVUS) Catheters (Cardiovascular) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME666MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Intravascular Ultrasound System (IVUS) Catheters market for the year 2020 and beyond. An Intravascular Ultrasound Catheter is an imaging catheter intended for evaluation of vascular morphology in blood vessels of the coronary and peripheral vasculature. It provides cross-sectional images of such vessels. It incorporates a cylindrical ultrasound transducer array used to radiate acoustic energy into the surrounding tissue and detects the subsequent ultrasonic echoes. The information from the echoes is used to generate real-time images of the coronary and peripheral vessels. Hybrid IVUS Catheters are not tracked in this particular segment.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Intravascular Ultrasound System (IVUS) Catheters marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Intravascular Ultrasound System (IVUS) Catheters and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Intravascular Ultrasound System (IVUS) Catheters market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Intravascular Ultrasound System (IVUS) Catheters market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Intravascular Ultrasound System (IVUS) Catheters market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Intravascular Ultrasound System (IVUS) Catheters market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Intravascular Ultrasound System (IVUS) Catheters market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Koninklijke Philips N.V.
Boston Scientific Corp
ACIST Medical Systems