Inferior Vena Cava Filters (Cardiovascular) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME664MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Inferior Vena Cava Filters market for the year 2020 and beyond. Inferior Vena Cava Filter (IVCF) is a type of vascular filters used to prevent blood clots from travelling to lungs. The filter is inserted inside a large vein called the inferior vena cava (which carries blood from lower extremities to the heart). IVC filter traps blood clots before it reaches to the lungs. It is commonly used as a preventive measure in cases where DVT and PE has been diagnosed or as a prophylactic device in cases where the risk of developing VTE is high and there is a contraindication for anticoagulants. Usage of IVC filters can prevent PE, but it does not restrict blood clot formation. IVC filters are made of non-ferromagnetic materials [Cobalt Chromium Alloy, Stainless Steel, Titanium, Nickel-Titanium (Nitinol)]. Permanent and retrievable IVC filters have been tracked under this segment. The retrieval IVC filter is further classified into Optional and Temporary IVC filter. These filters are removed from Vana Cava when risk of PE or DVT lowers or after a certain period of time with the help of IVCF Retrieval Devices.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Inferior Vena Cava Filters marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Inferior Vena Cava Filters and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Inferior Vena Cava Filters market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Inferior Vena Cava Filters market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Inferior Vena Cava Filters market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Inferior Vena Cava Filters market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Inferior Vena Cava Filters market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Mermaid Medical A/SCook Group Inc
Becton Dickinson and Co
Shandong Weigao Group Medical Polymer Company Ltd
Cook Group Inc
Cardinal Health Inc
B. Braun Melsungen AG
Merit Medical Systems Inc
Lifetech Scientific (Shenzhen) Co Ltd
ALN implants chirurgicaux
Boston Scientific Corp