Coronary Guidewires (Cardiovascular) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME657MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Coronary Guidewires market for the year 2020 and beyond. A coronary guidewire is used to navigate catheters during angiography and Percutaneous Coronary Interventions (PCIs). The guidewire has an elongated body which provides flexibility and a distal tip. Generally a coronary guidewire has three parts: central core, outer covering and flexible distal tip. The core is made of either stainless steel, dura steel or nitinol. The coating on guidewire may be either hydrophilic or hydrophobic. One unit refers to one coronary guidewire.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Coronary Guidewires Systems marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Coronary Guidewires market and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Coronary Guidewires market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Coronary Guidewires market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Coronary Guidewires market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Coronary Guidewires market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Coronary Guidewires market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Boston Scientific Corp
Asahi Intecc Co Ltd
B Braun Melsungen AG
Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co Ltd
Cardinal Health Inc
Japan Lifeline Co Ltd
Cook Group Inc
Biotronik SE & Co KG