Carotid and Renal Artery Stents (Cardiovascular) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME655MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Carotid and Renal Artery Stents market for the year 2020 and beyond. Three types of therapies are recommended for carotid stenosis. These therapies include medication, endovascular intervention, and endarterectomy. Endarterectomy is recommended over stenting to patients who are suffering from stenosis (>70%) and have had symptoms for the last six months to a year. It is not recommended to individuals with 50% or less stenosis in the carotid artery. Endovascular therapy is a new option available to treat carotid stenosis. Endovascular treatment is a minimally invasive procedure using a stent to open the artery in the affected area. Whereas, RAS is primarily caused by two indications, Atherosclerotic Renal Artery Stenosis (ARAS) and Renal Fibromuscular Dysplasia (FMD).
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Carotid and Renal Artery Stents marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Carotid and Renal Artery Stents and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Carotid and Renal Artery Stents market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Carotid and Renal Artery Stents market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Carotid and Renal Artery Stents market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Carotid and Renal Artery Stents market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Boston Scientific Corp
Cardinal Health Inc
Silk Road Medical Inc
Cook Group Inc
Biotronik SE & Co KG