Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment (Cardiovascular) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME654MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment market for the year 2020 and beyond. Cardiopulmonary bypass is a form of extracorporeal circulation. CPB equipment, also known as heart-lung machine, takes over the function of heart and lungs during an open heart surgery. The CPB equipment has a pump to function as the heart and a membrane oxygenator to function as the lungs. The functions of the heart and lungs which includes circulation of blood, oxygenation, and ventilation are temporarily taken over by the CPB machine.
CPB is routinely used for various cardiac and non-cardiac surgical operations. Cardiopulmonary bypass machines are used during open-heart surgery. The machine helps to bypass the heart so that surgeons can work after the heart is emptied during the surgery. Once the surgery is done and heart starts pumping normally, the heart lung machine is disconnected. The heart-lung machine can take over the work of the heart and lungs for several hours.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Braile Biomedica Ltda
Senko Medical Instrument Manufacturing Co.,Ltd.