Atherectomy Devices (Cardiovascular) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME649MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Atherectomy Devices market for the year 2020 and beyond. Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) has emerged as a global burden on developing and developed countries. Peripheral artery disease (PAD) is a global public health and socioeconomic problem affecting millions of patients each year. The increasing prevalence of both CAD and PAD worldwide can be attributed to risk factors and comorbidities such as diabetes, hypertension, obesity, and tobacco use. Overall, urbanization has led to increased smoking rates, lack of physical activity and unhealthy lifestyle. Moreover, as many of these comorbidities are closely tied to age, the growing elderly population will also contribute to the rising disease prevalence.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Atherectomy Devices marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Atherectomy Devices and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Atherectomy Devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Atherectomy Devices market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Atherectomy Devices market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Atherectomy Devices market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Atherectomy Devices market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Boston Scientific Corp
Koninklijke Philips NV
Cardiovascular Systems Inc
Straub Medical AG
Eximo Medical Ltd